Upon completion of this course students will be able to identify key requirement that are needed in Brokerage Policy Procedures Manual. Participant will also be able determine effective ways of presenting Multiple Offers according Georgia Rules and Regulations. Student will also be able to identify GAR Forms that may be necessary for completing transaction. Lastly, Student will also be able to identify effective ways of presenting Backup Offers and how to analyze transactions to avoid closing pitfalls.
- Date: Friday, May 14, 2021
- Log-in by: 9:45 am | CE Class: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
*The Zoom link will be emailed the night before class.*
- Members: $25 Refundable Deposit | Non-Members: $30
- Instructor: Judge D. Parker
- 3 hours certified by GAR Partners in Education
Affiliate Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
*Regarding the $25 Member Deposit for FREE CE classes...
If you pay the deposit to register, you will receive a refund after you either (1) attend the event or (2) cancel with a minimum of 48 hours notice.