This course will discuss the 2022 Contract Forms and ensure you start the new year off right!
Sponsorship Opportunities Available - CLICK HERE!
- Registration: 9:30 am | CE Class: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Location: Forsyth Conference Center (3410 Ronald Reagan Blvd, Cumming, Georgia 30041)
- Members: $25 Refundable* Deposit | Non-Members: $30
- Instructor: Tina Vliet
- Certified By: Advantage One Real Estate School
About the Instructor
- Following a corporate career in hospitality for over two decades, Tina earned her real estate license in Georgia 2006, her Georgia Broker license in 2009, and her Georgia Instructor license in 2017. While holding real estate leadership positions for nearly 15 years, with large and small brokerage firms, she has reviewed 10,000s of contract documents for State and firm compliance, as well as for risk management, conflict resolution and agent guidance. Currently licensed and acting as a Managing Broker in 3 States, Tina also owns her own real estate firm and her own real estate school, offering CE Courses as well as Salesperson Post-Licensing. She serves the industry through active REALTOR® Association participation at the local and state levels and was her local Association’s REALTOR of the Year and President’s Award recipient in 2016. Tina regularly attends real estate conferences, meetings and webinars to pursue additional knowledge from industry leaders, and is passionate about sharing what she learns with others in the industry.
Regarding the $25 Deposit for FREE classes...
As a reminder, the Board of Directors implemented the $25 deposit required for free events to ensure that members who wished to attend these programs would be able to do so. Previously, we had a high no-show rate at many of our free events and members who wished to attend were unable to do so. If you pay the deposit to register, you will receive a refund after you either (1) attend the class or (2) cancel with 48 hours of advance notice. Thank you for your understanding.