Real estate is evolving at a rapid pace, but it's an offline business in an increasingly online world. Learn what entities have changed the definitions of trust and value, how to integrate a trust proposition and pro-consumer techniques into marketing and client care processes and how to leverage the people-element of real estate into a consumer-centric approach to elevate the value of REALTORS before, during and after the transaction.
- Location: Cumming Recreation & Parks Department (7437 Pilgrim Mill Road, Cumming, GA 30040)
- Date: Thursday May 24, 2018
- Time: 9:30 am, Registration; 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, Course
- Instructor: Nobu Hata, Director of Member Engagement for the National Association of REALTORS
- CE certified by: Infinity Institute
About the Instructor
Nobu Hata, Director of Member Engagement for the National Association of REALTORS - An industry veteran since 1996, Nobu is a student of marketing, communications trends, social media, and technology in the real estate industry having implemented and adapted various new school techniques to his successful brick and mortar business. Now NAR's Director of Member Engagement, Nobu brings insight and context of agent, brokerage and association issues up the national pipeline and delivers value-added information down, both in-person and online.